Thursday 3 August 2017

WINDOW ASIDE



Once I was looking back through my window aside,

It sailed me to a place, where I always desired to go and fly.

But there were some distressing hurdles which appeared in front of my eyes,

So, I thought not to give up and always try, try and try.


Eyeing at the trees I heard the birds crying,

The intention behind was their stucking life.

The tweeting have wiped out for a long time,

So that gave me a situation to help them or leave them behind.


Going bottomless, I saw the lake magnificent bright,

So I thought being a fish, which will give me bliss in life.

But swiftly I saw a creep running behind,

So I supposed, how could the fish be alive?


The hurdles which were upsetting my life,

I thought to give up or die. 

But seeing the birds and fish made me realize,

To shut the window and start a fresh life.


Divyansh Tiwari 
(Student)
Vyas House

1 comment:

  1. VERY NICE DIVYANSH TIWARI-Praveen Kr Sharma old(Dayanand house vice captain

    ReplyDelete